Immigration Services

Visitor Visas

There are a number of other short-term temporary entrant visa types available. This includes visas that enable people to remain in Australia for tourism, business travel or working holidays.


If you are unsure about which visa type might be best suited to your individual needs, contact us now for advice.

Applying for a Visitor Visa can be challenging and overwhelming due to the constant changes, and sometimes, complex information found in the legal requirements for visas. 


Let us do this process for you. We can guarantee your visa application will be submitted in an efficient and accurate approach ensuring the best chance of a positive result.


At D&A we can assist you with the following Visitor Visas applications,

  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

  • eVisitor (subclass 651)

  • Transit Visa (subclass 771)

  • Visitor (subclass 600)

  • Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462)

  • Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)



Contact Us

R3/62 Nicholson St,

Footscray (enter via Dennis Street) 

Telephone: 1300 779 462
Mobile: (+61) 0432 805 081

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

Copyright 2020 Dizon & Associates Pty. Ltd.