All you need is a destination...


If you have an Australian citizen or permanent resident relative, they can also sponsor you on a family-sponsored visitor visa.

You and your family can visit Australia for up to 12 months for tourism, visiting family and friends, business travel or a working holiday. There are several visitor visas to choose from depending on your passport country and the purpose of your visit. In general, you must show that you are a genuine visitor, have sufficient money for your travel expenses and that you will return to your home country.

Australia is a wonderful country to see.

Apply now to see what this great land has to offer!

We assist with the following Visitor Visa applications:

  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)

  • eVisitor (subclass 651)

  • Transit Visa (subclass 771)

  • Visitor (subclass 600)

  • Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462)

  • Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)

Contact Us

R3/62 Nicholson St,

Footscray (enter via Dennis Street) 

Telephone: 1300 779 462
Mobile: (+61) 0432 805 081

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

Copyright 2020 Dizon & Associates Pty. Ltd.