Visa Applications

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." – Lao Tzu

There are many different options for a visa depending on your situation – some are obvious while others are not. We evaluate your background, your intentions and your particular circumstances to ensure that you understand what your options are. Most people will need to apply for multiple visas as a pathway in achieving their immigration goals.
Contact us to find out what the most appropriate visa options are for you.

Skilled Migrant Visas

If you have skills and experience in one of Australia’s demand occupations, you may be invited to apply for the skilled migrant visa. This is a points system based on your age, qualifications, work experience, English and other factors. You can also be sponsored by a state government or Australian relative.

Skilled Migrant Visas
  • Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)

Student & Training

Many different courses are available to international students in various disciplines such as business, health and community services, information technology, education, engineering, trades and construction. After graduation, you may qualify to apply for a Graduate or Post-Study Visa or undertake paid internship training.

Student & Training Visas
  • Student Visa (Subclass 500)
  • Student Guardian (Subclass 590)
  • Graduate or Post-Study Visa (Subclass 485)
  • Training and Research Visa (Subclass 407)

Visitor Visas

You can visit Australia for tourism, visiting family and friends, business travel or a working holiday. There are several visitor visas to choose from depending on your passport and the purpose of your visit.

Visitor Visas
  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)
  • Transit Visa (subclass 771)
  • Visitor (subclass 600)
  • Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462)
  • Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)

Partner & Family

The partner visa allows your Australian partner to sponsor you on a permanent residency visa. Partner visas include married, de facto or fiancé couples including same-sex relationships.

Family visas also include parents, remaining relatives, children and adoption.

Partner & Family Visas
  • Partner Visa (subclass 820/801 & 309/100)
  • Prospective Marriage (subclass 300)
  • Parent Visa (subclass 103)
  • Contributory Parent Visa (subclass 173/143)
  • Aged Parent Visa (subclass 804/884/864)
  • Child/Dependent Child Visa (subclass 802/101/445)
  • Orphan Relative or Adoption Visa (subclass 837/117/102)
  • Remaining Relative (subclass 835)
  • Carer Visa (subclass 116/836)

Special Activity Visa

People who are undertaking specialist or short-term activity in Australia can apply for a special purpose visa. These can include entertainment and sporting people, government officials, exchange programs, religious workers, professional development or executive domestic workers.
Special Activity Visas
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
  • Training visa (subclass 407)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)

Business & Investor

If you have a successful business history or investment portfolio and wish to operate a business or invest in Australia, you may apply for this visa category.

If you have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in your field, you may qualify for a Distinguished Talent visa.

Business & Investor Visas
  • Business Innovation and Investment visa (subclass 888 / 188)
  • Business Owner (subclass 890)
  • Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
  • Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124 / 858)
  • Investor visa (subclass 891)

Bridging Visas

A bridging visa only allows you to legally remain in Australia if you have already lodged another visa or you are waiting for your immigration matter to be finalised. Bridging visas have different functions. If you have overstayed your visa, you should also apply for a bridging visa.

Bridging Visas
  • Bridging Visa A (subclass 010)
  • Bridging Visa B (subclass 020)
  • Bridging Visa C (subclass 030)
  • Bridging Visa D (subclass 040/041)
  • Bridging Visa E (subclass 050/051)

We Speak the Language of Immigration.