People intending to undertake specialist or temporary activity in Australia can apply for a special purpose visa. These relates to entertainment and sporting people, government officials, exchange programs, religious workers or executive domestic workers. You will be required to have an approved agreement with the relevant organisation or sponsor in the field of activity.


People who intend to complete professional development, academic or occupational training will also fall under the special purpose visa category.

 Think you fall into this category?

Contact Us Now!

We assist with the following Temporary Activity Visas applications:

  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)

  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)

  • Training visa (subclass 407)

  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)

Contact Us

R3/62 Nicholson St,

Footscray (enter via Dennis Street) 

Telephone: 1300 779 462
Mobile: (+61) 0432 805 081
Email: info@dizonassociates.com.au

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

Copyright 2020 Dizon & Associates Pty. Ltd.