Immigration Services

Student Visas 

If you are ready to take the adventure of your life and experience what is like to study in a world-leading educational country, then you can apply for a student Visa.

There are different student visa options that you may apply depending on the type of studies you want to undertake. You also may be able to work up to 80 hours per month, depending your Visa class, in order to support yourself.

Applying for a Student Visa can be challenging and overwhelming due to the constant changes, and sometimes, complex information found in the legal requirements for visas. 


Let us do this process for you. We can guarantee your visa application will be submitted in an efficient and accurate approach ensuring the best chance of a positive result.


At D&A we can assist you with the following Student Visas applications,

  • Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573)

  • Postgraduate Research Sector Visa (subclass 574).

  • Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575)

  • Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570)

  • School Sector visa (subclass 571)

  • Vocational Education and Training Sector visa (subclass 572).

  • Training and Research visa (subclass 402).


Contact Us

R3/62 Nicholson St,

Footscray (enter via Dennis Street) 

Telephone: 1300 779 462
Mobile: (+61) 0432 805 081

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

Copyright 2020 Dizon & Associates Pty. Ltd.