Find an Australian employer and let success make the noise

Have you been offered a job with an Australian company?


If you have been offered full-time employment, you can be sponsored under a working visa. Your employer must be an approved business sponsor and nominate you in a specific occupation. To be eligible for the visa, you should hold the relevant skills and qualifications to perform the role. If your job requires professional registration or a trades license, you must complete this first.


You can be sponsored under either a temporary working visa for up to four years or a permanent residency visa. There is also an option to transition from temporary to permanent sponsorship after two years with the same employer. If your employment ends or you find another employer, you can simply transfer your sponsorship without reapplying for a new working visa.


Do you have an Australian employer willing to sponsor you?

Contact us today and start working tomorrow!

We assist with the following Sponsored Work Visa applications:

  • Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 482)

  • Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)

  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 494)


Contact Us

R3/62 Nicholson St,

Footscray (enter via Dennis Street) 

Telephone: 1300 779 462
Mobile: (+61) 0432 805 081
Email: info@dizonassociates.com.au

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

Copyright 2020 Dizon & Associates Pty. Ltd.